Book With Confidence
In light of COVID-19, we have implemented enhanced protocols to keep everyone safe:
- Masks are required for all guests
- Capacities have been significantly reduced in order to provide ample social distancing
- Employees will be wearing masks and gloves at all times
- Employees will be screened upon arrival onsite
- Reservations only. Reservations can be made up to 30 minute prior to departure time
- All check-in procedures are touchless, voyage is touchless, and disembarking is also touchless
- 6′ stickers will be placed on the dock so the guidelines are clear during the boarding process
- 6′ stickers will be placed on the deck of the vessel
- Enhanced sanitation of high touch areas
- Scheduled sanitation of restroom
- All seating is outside in the open air
- Abundant supply of wipes & hand sanitizer available throughout the voyage
Right now, we are seeing humpback whales! We will be seeing gray whales any day now, so book now to get your tickets. We are also seeing large pods of dolphins. Here is a humpback whale tail that we saw last week. Are you curious about what we are seeing? Check out our Whale Watching Report by clicking here.
This is a great adventure for families and couples alike as it appeals to all ages. Children especially like our tour as there is something to see during the entire trip. From whales and sea lions to helicopters and submarines, there is a lot to see in San Diego. We understand that while school is out, you might be looking for ways to keep your kids entertained. Every Sunday, we offer a special deal where every paying adult gets to bring a child free of charge. Just make sure to click “Family Special” at checkout to get this special deal. Wondering how to talk to your child about COVID-19? Check out our article here.
Here at Next Level Sailing, we strive to provide you with a safe, fantastic, and memorable experience. We look forward to serving you during your next adventure!